Why Glanz Buffat is the #1 Choice
We take pride in our work and customer service so it’s no wonder our customers trust us and our solutions.
I highly recommend H2O for all plumbing needs. They are knowledgeable and competent and without a question the best plumber we have ever used! They complete every job and go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right.
– Carolyn Gibson, Louisville, KY
Every day we turn on the water, turn it to the red side and expect it to get warmer.
Most of us take this small luxury for granted until something goes wrong.
Hot water is more than just a nice feeling in the morning or before bed, it’s essential for the health and safety of our families.
When you’re running low on hot water, or can’t get your water more than lukewarm, give us a call. We handle a wide range of water heater repairs for families and small businesses in Louisville, KY with 24-hour emergency service when you need it most.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair Services
If it looks (or smells) like something is off, it probably is.
Look for these top signs that you may need water heater repair services and call us right away if you notice anything suspicious.
- Dirty or cloudy water with an unpleasant smell – If you notice that the water coming from your faucets is dirty and smelly, something in your water heater is not working properly. You should react fast to prevent further damage to your pipes.
- Strange sounds – Strange sounds are almost always a bad sign, and they usually require immediate inspection. A little noise coming from the water heater is completely okay, but when your water heater produces loud and excessive noises, then it is time to call a water heater repair professional.
- Warm water – If you are getting only warm water from your faucets, and it seems that your water heater cannot produce hot water, your water heater is experiencing issues and should be inspected right away.
- Rusty water – If you notice rusty water coming from your faucets, you might have a problem with your water pipes. However, if rusty water comes ONLY when you turn the hot water tap, that’s likely an issue with the water heater and not the pipes.
- Hot water leaks – Hot water leaks are the most obvious signs that your water heater is not working properly. Leaks coming from your water heater should not be neglected and must be inspected right away to avoid serious flooding in your home.
4 Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Your water heater is one of the hardest working appliances in your home. Over time it is subject to wear and tear and will eventually reach the end of its lifespan.
Our water heater installation services keep your home running as it should.
- Rusty water in the sink – If you notice rust in the water once you turn the faucet on in your bathroom, it may indicate rust in your water heater. As soon as there is rust present, leaks may soon follow so it is better to consider replacing your water heater.
- Strange odors and noises – Strange metallic smells and/or cracking noises from your water faucet may indicate that your water heater is breaking down and it is very likely that your water heater is breaking down and needs a replacement.
- Leaks – This is typically the most common sign that it’s time to replace your water heater. If you spot leaks around your water heater, this is a sure sign you’re ready for a replacement.
- Constant repairs – If your water heater requires frequent repairs, then it might be high time you opted for a new one. Not only will you get a new functioning unit, but you will also save tons of money on repairs.
FAQs about Water Heater Repair
Why Choose Us
Glanz Buffat has been a partner for Louisville families and small businesses for almost 100 years. We have built our business on honesty, reliable services, and relationships.
- 1-Year Labor Warranty: All Glanz Buffat, Louisville, KY labor comes with a 1-Year Warranty. This provides peace of mind knowing that if something unexpected happens, we have your back at no additional cost to you.
- Flat Rate Pricing: To maintain complete transparency in our pricing, we provide flat rate prices so you know exactly what you will pay from the beginning.
- Years of Experience: We started as a small family business in 1923 and continued that way ever since. We can handle any project big or small and will find a solution that works best for you.
Rely on Water Heater Experts You Can Trust
We all rely on our water heater for basic daily activities such as cooking, cleaning, and bathing. When you need water heater repairs, these essential tasks become frustrating.
Don’t wait around any longer, we are the ones to call when your water heater needs care. From minor tweaks to replacement installations, we’ll have your home comfortable again in no time.
Give us a call today!